Your Place for Field Trip Fun
Treasure Island Fun Center has been entertaining Bay Area families and student groups since 1967, moving from the island to a much larger facility in spring 2007, offering 16,000 sq ft of entertainment, more games, kiddie rides, convenient bus parking, fresh, hot pizza, and seating for more than 100.
Our unlimited play packages include two hours of unlimited play on video games, pool tables, pinball games, air hockey and kiddie rides for one low price.
- $8.00 per child (summer vacation and any non-school days)
- Class parties during school hours – $6.00 per child
- 2 hours unlimited play on video games including big screen and ride-on games like Super Bikes, Tokyo Drifts, Deluxe NASCARs, DDR, Pump It Up, AfterBurner Climax and Let’s Go Jungle), pool tables, pinball games, air hockey and kiddie rides for the littlest campers
- Add $3.00 per child
for 2 slices of fresh, hot pizza and a fountain soda or bottled water
Everyone loves to take home a prize and we have the best selection!
- All ticket games require paid credit which may be purchased from one of our new iTellers in increments of $1.00.
- Credit will be added to the student’s play card, on which points will also be accumulated, as we no longer use actual paper tickets.
- Most “ticket”/ point games are .25 or .50 to play.
- Add credit to any group rate at $1.50 credit per $1.
Please call and we will tailor a package to suit your individual needs and budget.
Our full service snack bar,
In addition, there are water fountains and a snack machine available, filled with everything from low fat pretzels and animal crackers to chips, cookies, and candy bars.
Group rates are available
Monday – Friday
(25 guest minimum before 11am)
Please call for available weekday evenings.
Space is limited, so call to make your reservation today!
Minimum of 15 guests and business license or tax ID required.
Groups of 100 or more, please call for special pricing.