Interested in joining the hard working, fun loving crew at Treasure Island Fun Center?
Please take a minute to make sure you are aware of the elements of this job.
The general job title is “customer service”. Everyone has the same title and same job description –
whatever needs to be done to provide the best possible entertainment experience for our guests!
The FUN part is:
- Working with an excellent crew who will soon become your friends
- Meeting new people every day who are here for no other reason than to HAVE FUN
- Hosting children’s birthday parties – the most FUN day of their whole year!
- Having a flexible schedule, casual uniform and relaxed working environment.
The WORK part includes:
- Making change
- Redeeming tickets for prizes
- Preparing hot, delicious pizza from scratch
- Demonstrating our card system to new guests
- Cleaning glass
- Emptying trash
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Yes, even cleaning bathrooms
- Kitchen trained employees get to do dishes, too!
Treasure Island Fun Center is open 363 days a year – closed Thanksgiving and Christmas, with holiday pay in effect most others.
Normal hours are:
- 11:00am to 9:00pm Sunday through Thursday
- 11:00am to 11:00pm Friday and Saturday
Summer hours generally begin earlier for camp groups and may end later depending on “traffic.” That means you may be required to start as early as 9:00am or be here past midnight on weekends.